Our relationships are EVERYTHING
Matthew Hussey is a world-class speaker, New York Times Bestselling author, a columnist for Cosmopolitan Magazine, and a relationship/dating EXPERT.
I was still BLOWN away by the insights I gained in this interview.
Relationships are the FOUNDATION for a happy and fulfilling life. Not just intimate ones, but the relationships we have with our family members, friends, and colleagues.
In this interview, whether you are single or in a relationship we answer ALL questions that pertain to navigating and bettering this part of your life.
We answered the burning questions everyone is dying to know:
- Is there really a ONE and ONLY for you.
- How to know if you should keep pursuing someone.
- How to date in a world where technology has given us so many options.
- Sleeping with someone on the first few dates.
- Do’s and Don'ts of breakups.
- How to get your partner to support you in following your dreams.
- One of the most unattractive things you can do while dating.
- The foundation needed for every relationship.
- How to know if someone is toxic for you.
- Why being vulnerable is a necessity on first dates.
- What you should really be looking for in a significant other.
- How to keep a relationship full of passion.
I’m going to be COMPLETELY honest with you, this was one of the MOST informational packed interviews I have EVER done. This conversation was riveting for me, and I know in just one hour you’ll be looking at your relationship with fresh eyes, or if you are single you’ll be walking away knowing exactly how to get started dating.