Our relationships are EVERYTHING
Matthew Hussey is a world-class speaker, New York Times Bestselling author, a columnist for Cosmopolitan Magazine, and a relationship/dating EXPERT.
I was still BLOWN away by the insights I gained in this interview.
Relationships are the FOUNDATION for a happy and fulfilling life. Not just intimate ones, but the relationships we have with our family members, friends, and colleagues.
In this interview, whether you are single or in a relationship we answer ALL questions that pertain to navigating and bettering this part of your life.
We answered the burning questions everyone is dying to know:
- Is there really a ONE and ONLY for you.
- How to know if you should keep pursuing someone.
- How to date in a world where technology has given us so many options.
- Sleeping with someone on the first few dates.
- Do’s and Don'ts of breakups.
- How to get your partner to support you in following your dreams.
- One of the most unattractive things you can do while dating.
- The foundation needed for every relationship.
- How to know if someone is toxic for you.
- Why being vulnerable is a necessity on first dates.
- What you should really be looking for in a significant other.
- How to keep a relationship full of passion.
I’m going to be COMPLETELY honest with you, this was one of the MOST informational packed interviews I have EVER done. This conversation was riveting for me, and I know in just one hour you’ll be looking at your relationship with fresh eyes, or if you are single you’ll be walking away knowing exactly how to get started dating.
The Face of Fearlessness
with "THE ICEMAN" Chuck Liddell
The best fighters are the ones that can take the hits. The world's most successful people are the ones who can take life‘s punches and never give up.
In this interview, I sat down with my friend Chuck Liddell and talked about his journey, from the beginning stages of his career to life after UFC, and how his successes, struggles, and hardships are life lessons for us all.
Chuck is the most well-known UFC fighter of all time. Spending an hour with one of the toughest guys on earth was a powerful experience. We discuss what makes him so fearless, the impact his grandfather had on him and how he fell in love with martial arts.
Chuck was gifted with heavy hands, but in this interview, he gets real about the truth behind what really set him apart from the rest. We dive deep into his transition out of the ring and how he was able to give up a part of his life that, for so long, made up his entire identity.
Chuck is a prime example of how you can channel your passion to become a positive influence and live your purpose.
He even answers the burning question of “Who was your toughest opponent?” and shares his thoughts on where the sport is going now.
You won’t want to miss this one!